Dear Parents and Carers,
As you’ll be aware school will be fully open to all pupils on Monday 8th March.
Thank you to everyone who have supported the children at home and the staff who’ve worked with the children in school and provided work remotely. It does feel like a long time since the start of this term but hopefully we are now on the road to a ‘closer to normal life’.
Some families may still have concerns about the children returning to school -please be assured we are doing everything we can to minimise any risks.
In school …….
- Staff and pupils wash/sanitise hands on arrival at school.
- All staff wear face coverings in school and on the yard.
- The classes do not mix – they have their own play spaces outside and sit away from other classes at lunchtimes. Each class has their own resources but if any resources are shared they are cleaned before the next class use them.
- Staff also have separate areas so they don’t mix outside their bubbles.
- Only essential visitors are allowed into school and they must wear masks etc.
- Anyone with symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Staff take COVID tests twice each week. These tests are to avoid infection from someone who may be asymptomatic..
- We have staggered pick up and drop off times.
- All adults on school site wear masks.
- If there was a positive case in school anyone affected would be told to isolate.
Please be assured we are doing everything we possibly can to keep everyone in school as safe as possible.
I’ve attached a letter with some reminders of the protocols we have in place in school to limit risks of infection once we are all back together.
Take care and stay safe