The safety of our pupils, staff and families is our main priority when fully opening our school.
- Staggered start and end to our school day. Group A 8.45am-3.00pm Group B 9.00am – 3.15pm
- All staff are wearing face coverings while in school (inside and on the yard.)
- Visitors, parents in school must wear a face covering.
- Only essential visitors allowed into school.
- Sanitiser and hand washing promoted in school and additional facilities around school.
- Social distancing is promoted in school – classrooms have been arranged for maximum space between pupils and staff.
- Class bubbles will not be mixing. Staff also have their own small break areas to limit mixing across bubbles.
- No school bags are to be brought into school. Only packed lunch boxes – these should be cleaned each evening.
- Bring water bottle to school – no sharing of cups in class
- Reading books are collected on Fridays, quarantined over the weekend and new books given out on Monday.
- PE kits to be worn on lesson day.
- All classrooms are well ventilated and whenever possible windows are open.
- If someone is unwell or shows COVID symptoms – book a test. Your child should not come into school if they have symptoms.
- If someone is ill in school we will send them home.
- Staff have access to twice weekly rapid testing.
PLEASE KEEP FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
LIMIT MIXING TO SUPPORT BUBBLES
WASH OR SANITISE HANDS REGULARLY
WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING