Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- Sure Start County Durham
- Words for Life website – this website has lots of information about activities and ideas to develop your child’s literacy skills, from birth to age 11.
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- County Durham Families Information Service
Links for Pupils
- Purple Mash
- BBC Bitesize
- BBC CBeebies
- BBC Schools
- BBC cbbc home page
- Oxford Owls. has lots of free ebooks to read. The books are also tablet friendly.
- Winnie the Witch – lots of fun activities based on the books.
- World of Walliams – David Walliam’s author site based around his children’s books
- The World of Roald Dahl
- Topmarks– lots of games and activities, sorted by subject and a Parents’ Resources section for parents.
- AR Book finder– Search books on the Accelerated Reader scheme.
Parent Info is collaboration between CEOP and Parent Zone and provides information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience, internet safety and a wide range of other topic matters like sex, relationship and body image.
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.