This is our school and it belongs to all of us
We are a Catholic school. We aim to provide a caring, courteous and safe environment where our children can learn and grow to their full potential. Every effort will be made to create an atmosphere in which the Gospel values and teachings of the love of God and the love of one another are lived.
We are a caring school
- We will care for others as would like to be cared for ourselves, not just in school, but everywhere we go.
- We will care for our school buildings, grounds and our equipment.
- We will care for ourselves and those who are not in our own communities.
We are a courteous school
- We will show courtesy to all people, at all times, with a smile.
- We will show courtesy to visitors, in and around school, greeting them with a smile, saying “May I help you?”